Tuesday, March 20, 2012

From upstairs to down, and new-ish stuff.

My fiance went to basic for the navy on Sunday. Now his sister's boyfriend is moving in so Jack and I are moving downstairs. Anyways enough about that, yesterday I bought a few things I bought some new make up brushes :) They are ecotools by Alicia Silverstone. They are sooo soft! Also bought Sally Hanson grow nails now nail growth solution. It's supposed to help all types of damaged nails. And I got shoes from a second hand store. They are really cute! :)
It claims to grow my nails longer and stronger in 5-7 days. next Monday with be the seventh day.
I also wanted to write about the clothing I put on my son. Yesterday he wore a green t-shirt and khaki cargo shorts. He kind of wore the same thing except today's shirt was brown and today's shorts is dark blue.
His shirt says chomp chomp with and alligator :)


His shirt today has a helicopter and it says up up.

No comments:

Post a Comment